If you could just throw your clothes in the hamper instead of leaving them on every available surface in the house, maybe you wouldn’t be alone right now.
According to a new survey, about half of people have dated someone who was extremely messy . . . and for one in five of them, it was one of the reasons they ended the relationship.
The survey also found the top 10 signs of a messy person. And they are . . .
- Leaving dirty dishes in the sink.
- Having a dirty toilet.
- Having an overflowing trash can.
- Having clothes on the floor.
- Having a dirty shower.
- Having a messy car.
- Having spoiled food in the fridge.
- Having a smelly refrigerator.
- Having papers everywhere.
- Having toothpaste clumps stuck in the sink.
And finally, the survey also found our five least favorite chores. They are . . .
- Cleaning the bathroom.
- Cleaning out the fridge.
- Washing the dishes.
- Doing and folding the laundry.
- Vacuuming the furniture.